About Lakeshore Restoration
We exist to restore and prevent erosion damage to commercial and residential properties. Our wide range of solutions restore past damage and mitigate future damage on lake, river, pond, and canal shorelines, as well as flood areas and seawall washouts.
We benefit our clients by:
- Restoring land-loss
- Helping avoid costly future structural damage
- Increasing real estate value
- Enhancing safety
- Protecting landscaping
- Improving natural ecosystems
Our focus is specifically on shoreline restoration, including:
- Erosion restoration to reclaim lost land (fill, grade, compact)
- Washouts, cavities, and hole restoration (fill, grade, compact)
- Rip rap revetments
- Crushed shell revetments
- Littoral plantings
- Proprietary biodegradable mat
- Proprietary Seamless Shoreline®*
- Wooden bulkheads
- Dock piling reinforcement
- Exotic species removal along shorelines
- French drains
- Underground ADS plastic pipe (connected to rain gutter downspouts)
*Currently in proof-of-concept phase.
Tips for selecting a qualified lake restoration contractor
Each erosion situation must be approached with a specific solution – whether it’s rock, shell, sod, mulch, fill dirt, or commercial concrete matting. When hiring a company to install an erosion solution on your property, make sure to ask them questions such as:
- What angle is best for my shoreline?
- What type of guarantee do you offer?
- How many projects like mine have you worked on before? Can I see videos of them?
- Why is your particular installation method better than everyone else? (Ask for specifics.)
- How far out do I need to book this project and how long will it take?
At Seabreeze Lakeshore Restoration, our specialists are always able to answer all of the above questions, and more, in enough detail to give our customers enough of a comfort level to move forward. Although we specialize in erosion solutions, we have other divisions within our firm who can also help with landscape design and installation and sales to the industry of tropical, low-maintenance plants.