Schedule A Consultation
Use the calendar below to Schedule a FREE erosion estimate (lakes, ponds, canals, rivers, etc.)
Or, use the calendar below to schedule a paid landscape consultation.
Learn More ▼
Our primary focus is creating modern, tropical, low-maintenance landscapes
that save money on water, fertilizer, maintenance, and pest control.
Here’s how our on-site landscape consultation works:
- We visit you at the property at a time that works for you
- We walk the property to find out what you like and don’t like about your current landscape
- We put together an 18-page consultation packet and leave it with you at the end of the meeting. It includes:
- A detailed, color landscape design
- A comprehensive landscape proposal
- A photo index, information about our company, our credentials, reviews from past clients, additional services, Frequently Asked Questions, and more.
- There is a $100 fee for this packet which we credit back to you in your proposal. So, if you choose to hire us, the initial consultation becomes free. (Cash, check, or credit card.)
Why is there a fee?
The reason we charge a fee is that, unlike our competitors, we leave you with something of value at the end of the meeting. The design, proposal, and 18-page packet are yours to keep. Additionally, there is immense value in receiving expert advice from a horticulturist, instead of your “lawn guy”.